Elevation Infusion Services consist of licensed medical professionals who are dedicated to nursing you back to health and ensuring that you are performing at 100%. The vitamin supplements we use are made in the U.S., and the medications that are prescribed for you, are purchased from reputable FDA-registered (U.S.) licensed sources. Our protocols for I.V. care go beyond hospital standards.
Elevate the healthcare profession to provide accessible and affordable in-home healthcare services that meet our diverse clients where they live, work and play without regard to our clients’ economic means.
To be the leading provider of affordable and high-quality infusion services that adds value to our diverse clients’ quality of life and the communities in which we live.
Elevation Infusion’s core values define our culture and shape the way we service our clients and support our employees. We ELEVATE each other and our clients to achieve SUSTAINABLE success
- People and People Processes Empowerment – We invest in our clients, our employees and our people systems to ensure we are empowering people to take initiative, gain independence and thrive at home or in the workplace.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – We create and encourage contributions towards strong commitment, spirit and energy in our workplace.
- Continuous Learning and Improvement – We are collectively and personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve our selves, our company and our clients’ experiences.
- Resilient – We work effectively and efficiently under rapid changing and uncertain environmental conditions to deliver exceptional service to our clients and ensure our employees are equipped to adapt to our everchanging environments.
- Compassion – We advocate for fair and equal treatment of our clients and employees. We are empathetic to our clients’ conditions and needs, therefore we promote open and honest communication with our clients, their families and healthcare team(s). Also, we provide our clients with caring support they need to maintain their dignity, independence and quality of life.
- Safety - We provide safe, reliable and convenient services to our clients. We provide our employees with safe work conditions, environments and work spaces.
- Knowledge and Experience – Our team of highly credential and competent nurses provide infusion services, training and education to our clients, their families and caregivers on the safe administration of infusion drugs.
- Accessibility and Affordability – Our team communicates and coordinates with clients, physicians, hospital discharge planners, health plans, home infusion pharmacies, and home health agencies to ensure our diverse clients have access to affordable and quality infusing services. Our respect in the healthcare industry has afforded us the opportunity to build, sustain and leverage trusted relationships that supports the total well-being of our clients.
- Dependability and Reliability – Our team provides trusted, convenient and reliable infusion services to clients in the place they feel the safest, their homes or other desired locations.
- Compassion and Empathy – Our infusion services are centered-around providing our clients with comprehensive customized and caring high-quality services that they can trust and will help them thrive.
Before administering treatment
Licensed medical professionals review your medical history and perform a physical examination, in order to make an assessment and recommend the best treatment plan for your condition, that will restore your vitality and strength.
A licensed medical professional will then visit your location at time that was scheduled and administer the treatment that was recommended in the comfort of your home, apartment, office, or hotel. Please note we adhere to all HIPPA regulations and policies and are protected and confidential, and we always make sure our standards are high.
Where treatments are administered?
Our IV hydration treatments are provided in the privacy of your home, apartment, office, or hotels. We adhere to strict protocols of privacy and confidentiality.
Duration of Treatment
Treatments can take up to 30 - 45 minutes.
After administering treatment
A licensed medical professional will be available after treatment has been completed for any further consultations you may need.
The services prodded have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.
Always consult your physician before beginning any therapy program. Any designations or references to therapies are for marketing purposes only and do not represent actual products.
If you have or suspect you have a health issue, you should consult a healthcare provider. As with all medical treatments, treatment responses can vary from patient to patient, even if the diagnosis is similar.